Thursday, June 7, 2012

The lake house

I caught an episode of the new season of HGTV Design Star last night. Based on the white box challenge episode, my fave so far is Britany who adorned her room with faux crown moldings and a sick gold chain chandelier. Still, my favorite Design Star winner has to be season 5 winner, Emily Henderson. Honestly, the girl can do no wrong; case in point, her most recent project of decorating a lake house for a young family in upstate New York. SooO many elements to fawn over! A claw foot tub, gilden tree stump side table, Julia Rothman wallpaper, blue wicker elephant table, white tolix chairs...! Insanely good. I need her to work her magic in our bedroom...well, you know what I mean.

Emily Henderson

1 comment:

  1. So stunning! I love the big mirror and the gorgeous wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...