Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A fabulously pink reception

I wouldn't necessarily call myself a "girly girl"; in high school my wardrobe basically consisted of oversized sweatshirts and holey sneakers. It wasn't until I started attending FIDM that I really began to embrace women's clothing {let me tell you, the girls at FIDM were fitted out EVERYDAY. It made you want to throw on some stillettos and a manicure, stat} And while my closet may now incorporate a few dresses and heels, there's still that bit of tomboy inside of me leaning toward cozy t-shirts and jeans.

I guess this explains my rather erratic mood swings in my design eye and why I can go from one week to being inspired by tomboy style to pretty shoe prints the next. Well GUESS WHAT. It's a girl day, and I'm completely smitten with this wedding reception styling from Style Me Pretty. The pink is so obviously girly and over the top made only that much more fabulous by the sparkles of gold and frilly carnations. Really screams "way cool Barbie girl".

Style Me Pretty

1 comment:

  1. Hello my loved 1 ! I like to say the fact that submit is awesome, nice published and emerge along with nearly all significant infos. I'd just similar to to appear alot morecertainly an improbable and helpful bit of specificsthat you shared this handy knowledge along with us. Please stay us around day similar to this. Thank you for sharing

    davia leather
    new game kids
    toko jaket kulit murah di garut
    jaket kulit asli domba
    jaket kulit jakarta
    jaket kulit
    abwaba
    permainan terbaru
    layali store
    permainan games memasak
    permainan memasak sara
    permainan games barbie
    tozca leather

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...