Friday, April 13, 2012

Small Cool

Have you guys been keeping up with Apartment Therapy's Small Cool Contest?? I used to rent a 600 sq. ft. studio that was basically my bedroom, livingroom, office and dining room all rolled in to one and it was one of my favorite places I've lived; it made eating meals in bed kind of the norm. I love seeing how creative people can get with limited space {books in the fireplace?? Genius!}, and a lot of these entries are super stylish! Here are some of my favorites


From top to bottom: Ricardo's Little Details // Katherine's Multipurpose Palace // Kim & Scott's Small Footprint // Jason's Charm & Potential // JoAnn's Truly Happy Home // Geoff's Southern Exposure Studio

You can head over to vote for your favorites here!

8 comments:

  1. It's hard to keep on top of all the submissions. I love all your picks and want to paint my bathroom dark now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meee too! Except my bathrooms don't have windows so I'm pretty sure it'll look like a cave :/

      Delete
  2. I adore these images - the fireplace looks amazing!

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I just hope the books aren't gettin all sooty in there!

      Delete
  3. Great ideas. They are all great designers. I like Ricardo's Details..his plan seems very "doable".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walk-in closets and an eat-in kitchen definitely win in my book!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for posting my place <3 Geoff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your home with us!! xo

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...