Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring maxis

Wow, I really fell behind on my blog posts here, terribly sorry!! With our move, buying and building furniture, designing client wedding invitations, and getting swamped at my day job, my entire blogosphere got a little neglected. Sunday was the worst with Matt and I not even realizing there was a time change and showing up more than fashionably late to a party {sorry!} after spending the morning battling with cryptic Ikea instructions.

All that aside, at least it's now {unofficially} spring, I'm looking to expand my wardrobe to include tons of flowy maxi skirts. I have a couple in my closet already, and everytime I wear them I seriously feel like some kind of a beach goddess...except without the beach. I could use a beach right now.

01. // 02. // 03. // 04.

2 comments:

  1. I love maxi dresses because you get the ventilation of a skirt without having to worry about sitting in a particularly ladylike fashion ;-). However, I'm on the short side so the hem always drags under my sandals...time for a trip to the tailor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fellow shorty!! I get mine hemmed too along with pretty much every pair of pants I own

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...