Friday, February 10, 2012

Our House

More exciting news on the homefront...we bought a house! We've been househunting for awhile now and have finally found the most perfect house for us nestled into the hills of Dublin, California. We move in a few weeks {something we're all too familiar with} and we're so excited to start decorating and buying a few new pieces {meaning tossing out some old hand-me-downs from years past} for our new home. We're thinking mid-century modern bones infused with graphic lady-like pieces. Some examples of the thought process:

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5
And of course I've created a new Pinterest board to collect all my homeware inspirations {follow along!}...my favorites so far being this live-edge dining table and this rainy house print by Hollie Chastain {Matt and I both fell in the love with the house when we were first looking at it because we could imagine ourselves cozying up inside during a rainstorm. It's those moments that really make you feel at home}

dining table // chairs // sofa // rug // pillow // art // planter // coffee table
ps. Have you heard that Domino Magazine is returning to newsstands in April???? My heart just about leapt for joy!!

10 comments:

  1. I heard Domino was doing a special edition magazine but I don't know if they're returning for more than one issue. Can it be true??

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. congrats on the new house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phoebe! And the article says that Domino will be doing a special edition in April with the possibility of another issue in the fall! I'm in dire need of some interior eye candy

      Delete
    2. blogs + pinterest! Although it's not as nice as a magazine that spoon-feeds you all the information

      Delete
  3. congrats on the house... how exciting is to design a whole new place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've pretty much been dogearring home catalogs and pinning all homewares in sight!

      Delete
  4. How gorgeous is this!
    Have fun designing your new place! :)

    Much love, Vivi

    www.vivikstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I'm loving these inspiration images. Those chairs are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new home! Well, I think we have very similar taste when it comes to homes. I love all of these images. Looking forward to seeing what you do with your new home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have to have a mini house tour once we're all done!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...