Thursday, February 23, 2012

fruit wedges

From top to bottom: Anthropologie // Eric Rutberg // Badgley Mischka // Steve Madden // Chinese Laundry // Zara

I'm terrible in heels. I'm a heavy heel walker {seriously, practically every pair of shoes I own, even the sneakers, the heels are worn down} so for me, digging a spindly little heel into the pavement to support my body weight ain't gonna cut it. I love how wedges give me the height of a heel but with a fuller sole to help me keep my balance. For spring I'm coveting a new pair of wedges in yummy, fruity shades that look good enough to eat.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, these are all super cute. Man, I have to get a pair of wedges before spring gets here!
    -Jillian
    http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable post! I have never been much of a wedge girl, but this Spring I am warming up to them! These are some very cute options.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun layout for such fun shoes! I like wedges too, but usually wear sneakers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never owned a pair of wedges...this post makes me want to try some out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red ones! I love wedges as they are so much easier (for me) to wear than high heels.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...