Thursday, February 16, 2012

Brass figurines

After discovering this brass elephant trinket box yesterday, I became obsessed with the little guy's antiqued finish and playful charm. Dare I say I enjoy him more than a Jonathan Adler bright white ceramic? Quite possibly. You can imagine my delight then when I came across a whole line of brass figurines from High Street Market later that day!

 Each one is so darn charming, I don't think I'll be able to resist adding one {or more} to our newly decorated home!

High Street Market

4 comments:

  1. Seriously I have been on the hunt for the perfect little brass figurine to adorn my mantle. Thanks for all the great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a little hedgehog? So cute!!
    -Jillian
    http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little owl! So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great! I love the owl and basset hound! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...