Thursday, January 19, 2012

me as a dot com!


victoriatsurumoto.com


SO, I've created a brand spankin' new website for myself that is separate from Victory Paper Designs! Welcome to a glimpse of victoriatsurumoto.com! This site will be a place to better house my portfolio and link together the online shop with the blog. You'll also see new products and projects that I have going on on the home page. I of course had to make business cards as well and am so happy with how they turned out! Head on over if you get a chance and check it out!


*UPDATE: The "Chic Is Where You Find It" print featured on the home page is currently in production. I hope to have it available in the shop next week!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Leah! I hope to have more features on it in the future, so stay tuned! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...