Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Roundup: Paper flowers

1. Birch Flowers, 2. Gorgeous altar crafted by Jesi Haack Weddings, 3. West Elm collaboration with David Stark, 4. 36thstreetevents, 5. Martha Stewart Weddings, 6. Chanel Spring 2009 Couture blogged by Paper Crave, 7. Ikea PS Maskros light pendant, 8. Craft Stylish, 9. David Stark's (Purely Paper) Flower Shop 


With the month of April soon to be behind us, it's time to say goodbye to the showers and hello to the flowers! I love to use flowers in styling, especially when it comes to decorating my apartment...don't judge me, but I use fake flowers around my house. I have what people would call a black thumb in that I pretty much kill every plant I've ever owned, and I'm talkin like killing these plants to the point where they literally will start rotting. SO, the fake flowers add a touch of color and cheer without the pungent scent of rotting plant juices taking over my apartment. I love the artfulness shown in these paper flowers...maybe paper flowers can join my silk and plastic flowers around my black thumb home

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...